Payments giant signs up as Gold Partner for ME-hosted conference in May.
Monetising Mobile: Exploring Opportunities in Mobile Payments takes place on Wednesday May 25th at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London.
The event will examine exciting new ideas such as in-app payments, try-before-you-buy, pay by mobile and NFC.
Early bird rate ends today, so book now to pay just £189 and save yourself £40.
We're delighted to add Visa to the list of sponsors and speakers at the event.
The firm is already engaged in multiple trials related to NFC and mobile payments, which it will outline at the conference.
Mary Carol Harris, VP of innovation and new product at Visa Europe Mobile, said: “With Visa's contactless technology already in the hands of millions consumers across Europe, mobile is the next frontier.
"Visa is actively working with operators, handset manufacturers and producers of contactless accessories to enable handsets for mobile payments.
“We look forward to sharing our vision for innovation and market development at Monetising Mobile.”
Harris now joins a speaker line-up that includes:
* Amanda Rosenberg, associate business development manager for mobile, Google (EMEA)
* Fergal Walker, head of mobile partnerships, Facebook EMEA
* James Davlouros, VP of business discovery,Mastercard
* Alex Moir, European general manager, OpenMarket
* James Patmore, MD of EMEA, Boku
* Anil Malhotra, VP of alliances, Bango
* Rob Jonas, MD, InMobi EMEA
* Charles Damen, VP of content and apps, Mach Mobile
The Platinum Partner for Monetising Mobile is OpenMarket, the Premium Gold Partner is InMobi, Gold Partners are TPay from Tanla and Mach, and the Silver Partners are Bango and AppSnips.