Find out how to get it at ME's Monetising Mobile payments conference later this month.
'Monetising Mobile: Exploring Opportunities in Mobile Payments' takes place on Wednesday May 25th at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London.
Days ago, InMobi revealed research that said the UK market for mobile shopping will hit £1bn this year.
The firm will reveal more from the study at the event, and will be joined by senior execs from OpenMarket, Tanla, Visa, Google, Facebook and more.
These speakers will discuss the explosion on mobile payments ushered in by in-app billing, try-before-you-buy, pay by mobile and NFC.
Monetising Mobile costs just £229 to attend – and you get dinner, drinks and networking in addition to the presentations.
The action starts at 4.30, and goes on till late.
Email Katy.Grant@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535647 to get a ticket. Alternatively, download this booking form and send it back to us.
Confirmed speakers include:
* Amanda Rosenberg, associate business development manager for mobile, Google (EMEA)
* Fergal Walker, head of mobile partnerships, Facebook EMEA
* Mary Carol Harris, VP of innovation and new product, Visa Europe Mobile
* James Davlouros, VP of business discovery, Mastercard
* Alex Moir, European general manager, OpenMarket
* James Patmore, MD of EMEA, Boku
* Anil Malhotra, VP of alliances, Bango
* Rob Jonas, MD, InMobi EMEA
* Charles Damen, VP of content and apps, Mach Mobile
* Gautam Sabharwal, director of global business development, Tanla Mobile
* Jason Madhosingh, head of Ovi Store Product Proposition
There's a full programme here.
The Platinum Partner for Monetising Mobile is OpenMarket, the Premium Gold Partners are Nokia and InMobi, Gold Partners are Visa, TPay from Tanla and Mach, and the Silver Partners are Bango and AppSnips.