Looks to build on 300,000 global active users and 2.2m sent gift cards.
Swedish social gift firm, Wrapp, secured a $5.5 million round in November, which has allowed the platform to join the US and the UK.
The service allows consumers to send free gifts, and premium gift cards via its iOS, Android and web apps, which connect to Facebook to deliver the presents to the targeted recipient.
Meanwhile, over 300,000 active Wrapp users have given Facebook friends more than 2.2 million gift cards.
Following a March UK launch, Wrapp has now tied up 13 new brand partners, which include:
* ACHICA – member's only home & lifestyle store
* eFlorist – same day online florist
* Eventim – European tickets for concerts and events
* Firebox – an online gadget marketplace
* Glamour – Britain’s number one women’s magazine
* Happy Socks – premium quality sock site
* Hotel Voucher Shop – hotel and short break gift site
* House of Fraser – UK department store
* Lipsy – British women's fashion brand
* Nelly.com – online fashion and beauty
* O’Neill – California surf, snow and lifestyle brand
* Schuh – online shoe retailer
* Slurp – UK online wine retailer
Willem Haitink CEO at O’Neill comments: "With over 650,000 fans, Facebook engagement is a huge focus for us and we are always looking for new social media marketing tools to connect with our consumers. We believe Wrapp offers an innovative, easy to use tool, which can help us achieve that."
Hjalmar Winbladh, co-founder and CEO at Wrapp comments: "Retailers are starting to reap the benefits. Many are being creative with Wrapp and using the gift cards to reward Facebook fans for their time and engagement - the ‘happy Friday’ promotions are working well.
"Retailers are also finding Wrapp's data, which it makes anonymous, extremely useful because it helps them to understand the purchasing decisions of customers who receive gift cards online and visit physical stores to buy their goods."