Ten free places worth £249 each available for the ME conference on rich media mobile advertising.
Monetising Mobile takes place at One Wimpole Street, London, on July 12th.
In a snappy late afternoon/evening format, the event will address the ways in which new technologies and formats are moving the mobile ad space beyond static display banners.
There will be keynotes, demos and panel sessions looking at:
* Augmented reality
* Swipe to reveal
* 'Playable' game ads
* Social media integration
* Lots more
For your chance to win a free ticket worth £249, just send an email with your name, job title, company and contact details to email@example.com.
Monetising Mobile events focus on commercial ideas in an afternoon/evening event that combines discussion with networking.
Each conference comprises three hours of short keynotes, expert panel sessions, demos and case studies running from 4.30pm to 8pm, followed by a networking buffet from 8.00pm to 11.30pm.
Speakers at 'Monetising Mobile: The Rich Media Future of Mobile Advertising' include:
* Dan Rosen, CEO EMEA, Joule
* Jonathan Abraham, Industry Head (Mobile), Google
* Aneesh Karve, Product Manager, Amobee
* Mark Slade, CEO, 4th Screen
* Christopher Kahler, Qriously (TBC)
* Ben Williams, Business Development, Sprout Europe
* James Connelly, CEO, Fetch Media
* Jason Cooper, Simplytics
* Amit Kotecha, senior mobile & networks manager, IAB
* Xavier Facon, CTO, Crisp
* Eamonn Carey, general manager EMEA, Kiip
Monetising Mobile is supported by InMobi (Platinum Partner), Kiip (Drinks Reception Partner) and Crisp Media (Silver Partner).
There's more information about the event at the official event site here.