Handful of tickets left for Thursday's conference on rich media advertising. Get in quick.
Monetising Mobile takes place at One Wimpole Street, London, this Thursday, July 12th.
Yes, that's just two days time. But we do have a handful of tickets left.
The event will discuss how app developers, advertisers and brands can benefit from the next generation mobile ad platforms taking the market beyond static banners.
Monetising Mobile events comprise three hours of short keynotes, expert panel sessions, demos and case studies running from 4.30pm to 8pm, followed by a networking buffet from 8.00pm to 11.30pm.
* Dan Rosen, CEO EMEA, Joule
* Nic Cumisky, Senior Industry Manager (Mobile), Google
* Aneesh Karve, Product Manager, Amobee
* Mark Slade, CEO, 4th Screen
* Christopher Kahler, Qriously (TBC)
* Ben Williams, Business Development, Sprout Europe
* James Connelly, CEO, Fetch Media
* Amit Kotecha, senior mobile & networks manager, IAB
* Xavier Facon, CTO, Crisp
* Eamonn Carey, general manager EMEA, Kiip
* Paul Childs, CMO, Adfonic
Monetising Mobile is supported by InMobi (Platinum Partner), Adfonic (Gold Partner), MediaLets (Gold Partner), Crisp Media (Silver Partner), and Kiip (Drinks Reception Partner).