Join MC Saatchi, Ladbrokes, Foursquare, Disney and many others at ME's conference on rich media mobile advertising next Thursday.
Monetising Mobile takes place at One Wimpole Street, London, on July 12th.
It will discuss how startups and brands can benefit from the next generation mobile ad platforms taking the market beyond static banners.
Insiders will discuss 3D, video, interstitials, swipe and more. Plus, there'll be insight into metrics, social media integration and future tech.
Tickets for Monetising Mobile cost £249. To buy one, send an email to email@example.com
Not many places left now, so book quick to join execs from:
Monetising Mobile events comprise three hours of short keynotes, expert panel sessions, demos and case studies running from 4.30pm to 8pm, followed by a networking buffet from 8.00pm to 11.30pm.
* Dan Rosen, CEO EMEA, Joule
* Nic Cumisky, Senior Industry Manager (Mobile), Google
* Aneesh Karve, Product Manager, Amobee
* Mark Slade, CEO, 4th Screen
* Christopher Kahler, Qriously (TBC)
* Ben Williams, Business Development, Sprout Europe
* James Connelly, CEO, Fetch Media
* Amit Kotecha, senior mobile & networks manager, IAB
* Xavier Facon, CTO, Crisp
* Eamonn Carey, general manager EMEA, Kiip
* Paul Childs, CMO, Adfonic
Monetising Mobile is supported by InMobi (Platinum Partner), Adfonic (Gold Partner), MediaLets (Gold Partner), Crisp Media (Silver Partner), and Kiip (Drinks Reception Partner).