World leading app publishers explore innovative new business models at the premier mobile event in May.
The fourth annual Open Mobile Summit takes place at the Victoria Park Plaza between May 29th and 30th in London.
Early bird pricing ends this Thursday – with a £400 saving for those who book before.
The Open Mobile Summit is an event that gathers together business leaders from all over the world with one thing in common – a desire to explore how mobile can transform their commercial models.
This year, as before, there will be a strong showing from entertainment brands and publishers.
On day two, the session "Entertainment brands: From Mickey Mouse to Angry Birds' will convene the following experts:
* Michael Acton Smith, CEO, MindCandy
* Claire Tavernier, SEVP FMX, Fremantle Media
* Samo Login, CEO, Outfit 7
* Gonzague de Vallois, SVP, Gameloft
* Jeff Jones, VP & GM Digital Games, Disney
They will give their opinions on subjects such as multi-screen connectivity, advertising, merchandise, virtual goods and more. They will also debate whether Angry Birds ever be as big Super Mario or Mickey Mouse and the potential partnership opportunities between big media and the new breed of app makers.
The session will take its place among two days of discussion on mobile and now it is driving payments, TV, social media, connected services, 4G, HTML5 and much more.
Joining the discussion will be retailers, brands, payment companies, operators, device manufacturers, media and app market leaders.
The line-up includes:
* Dan Schulman, Group President, American Express
* Aaron Rubenson, Director AppStore, Amazon
* Peter Ayliffe, CEO, Visa Europe
* Ian Cranna, VP Marketing, Starbucks
* Don Kingsborough, VP Retail, PayPal
* Simon Burke, Chairman, Hobbycraft
* Marc Parrish, VP Loyalty and Retention, Barnes & Noble
* Jay Altschuler, Director Global Media Innovation, Unilever
* John Sullivan, Director Group IT, Gondola (Pizza Express)
* Rene Batsford, Head of IT, EAT
* Alex Balfour, Head of New Media, London 2010 (LOCOG)
* Shashi Verma, Director of Customer Experience, TFL
* Richard Ting, SVP, R/GA
You can get tickets here.