You've got till the end of August to save £60 on a ticket for ME's conference on search and discovery.
'Monetising Mobile: Next Gen Search and Discovery' will examine how the mobile phone can 'wave, speak, scan or photograph' to discover content. It takes place on Wednesday September 28th at the Soho Hotel in central London.
The early bird price is £189, and it was due to close yesterday.
But we've decided to extend it by a week. After all, lots of you have been on holiday.
After August 31st, the price is £249, so email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1992 535646 to save £60 and secure your attendance.
You wouldn't want to miss this Monetising Mobile, which examines some of the sexiest technologies where 'digital meets physical'. Speakers include:
* Microsoft's Nick Hedderman talking about image recognition in WinPho Mango
* Nokia's Rupert Englander addressing NFC 'smart posters'
* Somo's Maani Safa on creating an augmented reality app for Audi
* Arasma's Matt Mills discussing augmented reality tags on product packaging
* Scanbuy's David Marutiak of on barcodes
* SoundHound's Katie McMahon on audio recognition
* and many more
There's a full list of speakers and a schedule of the evening's events here.
Monetising Mobile starts at 5pm and proceeds to 8pm, and this is followed by an informal dinner, drinks and lots of networking.
It is sponsored by IGN, Nuance, Somo and SoundHound.
For more information about tickets and sponsorship opportunities contact: email@example.com or call +44 (0)1992 535646.